I just received word from the Supreme Editor that they are getting ready to start the audiobooks leading up to Hour of the Wolf. First up, is Divided We Fall.
As you know, I use a lot of backers and fans in my fiction. We need to hammer out the pronunciation of some of your names for the voice talent. How this ended up on my desk…I have no idea. But hey, I’m happy to try and get the clarity.
The ones we need pronunciations on are as follows:
- Ervikar Vilkas – Backer (Eric Glocker)
- Jazion Weiser – Backer (Jason Weiser)
- Seibert – Backer (Keven Seibert)
- Koniczek – Backer (Kristopher Tyson Koniczek)
- Lubben’s – Backer (John Lubben)
- Kaempen – Backer (Alex Kaempen)
- Noorloos – Backer (Roderick Van Noorloos)
- Pelcham – Backer (William C. Pelcham)
- Cintron – Backer (Felipe Cintron)
If you are on the list, we need to know how your character’s name should be pronounced. This needs to be done by 24 July 2021. Please provide your response in the comments below – easy-peasy. After the 24th, the voice person will do their best to get it right.